PHASE 3 DAY 2, 63 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER (PRAYERS OF DEMAND). DAY 44 OF 63
DADDY G. O. AND FAMILY
BIBLE TEXT(S): 1 TIMOTHY 2:1-3.
INTRODUCTION: Our leaders need our prayers. They need God’s guidance so we will not be led into error. Let us wholeheartedly pray for our father in the Lord Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family as he holds the Church mantle of leadership for God’s help, protection and blessings.
1. Father, we thank you for your beloved son, Pastor Enoch, Adejare Adeboye and for your call upon his life, in Jesus name. Romans 8:30.
2. Father, we thank you for enabling your son to enter into a great covenant with you, in Jesus name. Genesis 9:9.
3. We thank you for choosing him, anointing him and making him a blessing to this generation, in Jesus name. 1 Samuel 2:35
4. Father, we thank you for using him for the expansion of RCCG and spreading of the gospel to over 180 countries across the globe, in Jesus name. 1 Thessalonians 1:8
5. Father we thank you for our mother in Israel- Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye, for the support she is giving to the ministry of your son, in Jesus name. Psalms 105:1
6. Father, we thank you for your divine protection and provision for Pastor E.A Adeboye and his family, in Jesus name. Psalms 35:2
7. Lord, we thank you that long life, peace and prosperity is their portion, in Jesus name. Psalms 91:16
8. Father, let your son fulfill all his assignments in his life time, in Jesus name. 2 Timothy 4:7 9. Father, please let Pastor E. A Adeboye and Pastor Mrs. Folu Adeboye finish well and strong in Jesus name Psalms 1:3
10.Father, please continue to strengthen and empower them for the task ahead in Jesus name. Exodus 15:13
11.Father, don’t allow any of their words fall to the ground in Jesus name, 1 Sam 3:19 12.Father, let your son move from one level of glory unto greater glory, in Jesus name. 2 Corinthians 3:18.
13.Father, they will not have a better yesterday in their life in Jesus name. Haggai 2:9 14.Father, don’t let their anointing run dry, frustrate every plan of the devil to derail them in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
15.Father, don’t let them have course to bury any of their children, biological or spiritual all over the world in Jesus name. Malachi 3:11