PHASE 3 DAY 21, 63 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER (PRAYER OF DEMAND). DAY 63 OF 63
BIBLE TEXT(S): Mat 14:23, Mar 6:46, Luk 6:12 ; 9:28
INTRODUCTION: Individual of group can choose this day or any other most suitable date to find a solitary place for study and prayers using these guidelines. There is assurance of Divine backing for tremendous gains of eternal value. In a group setting, let there be altar call for soul
1. Has the thought of the imminent coming of the Lord recently fills your heart?
2. How are you preparing to go with Him?
3. Reflect on 2 Cor 6:14-18 for a Closer work with God and 2 Cor 4: 14-18, for Personal consecration focusing on things of eternal values.
4. Read Matt. 24:4-28 Are there any of the signs yet to be fulfilled?
5. In your reflections meditate and ponder on these scriptures
a. Matt 24:24,
b. 2 Pet 3:10,
c. 1 Thes 5:2,
d. 2 Cor 5:11 6. Are you convinced that you are ready?
7. Read Psalm 147:11, Having done all, pray that the fear of God will rule your heart, and for the grace to hope on his mercy
8. Sing along: Oh, when the Saints (4ce) O when the saints go marching in, Oh Lord I want to be in the number
9. Thereafter, make up your mind to live daily, in readiness for His coming
10. Pray for the fulfillment of this year personal prophesies according to the will of God for your life.
11. Life without purpose can be frustrating: Let there be a charge on “living Life purposefully” Pray fervently for the discovery and fulfillments of destiny in the lives of all members
12. Then end by giving God thanksgiving and praises for answered prayers.