PHASE 3 DAY 16, 63 DAYS FASTING AND PRAYER (PRAYER OF DEMAND). DAY 58 OF 63
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 75:6-7
INTRODUCTION Promotion is a gift of God that advanced one forward as a child of God. It is a reward from God for hard work. We have to look unto God for promotion.
1. Father, we thank You for the goodness and mercies we enjoyed on daily basis. Psalm 23:6 2. Father, we thank you for been a just God who does not discriminate against anyone. Psalm 113-7-8
3. Father, we thank You as true promotion comes only from You. Psalm 75:6
4. Lord, I am tired of my present level please move me up to a new level in Jesus name. Daniel 2:48
5. Lord, move me from prison to palace as you did to Joseph in the name of Jesus. Genesis 41:39-44, 2 Kings 25:27-30
6. Those who gather to frustrate my recommendation for elevation will beg to be part of my promotion celebration in the name of Jesus. Jeremiah 15:11.
7. I command all opposition against my promotion to lose their position of influence in the name of Jesus. Esther 7:9
8. I receive the meek mind of Christ to handle high office with humility in the name of Jesus. Philip 2:5-8
9. Expansion and connection that calls for promotion of staff will visit my organization from now on in the name of Jesus. John 21:6-8
10.Lord, give me divine lifting that will make those that have ridiculed me, to celebrate with me at last in the name of Jesus. Genesis 26:12-15
11. I decree and declare that, those laughing at me today will soon laugh with me and regret ever looking down on me in the name of Jesus. Job 42:8
12.Lord, grant me favour, so that my enemies will not enjoy the authority or audiences require to pull me down in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 54:17.
13.By the favour of your divine promotion upon my life, every existing power will agree to support my aspiration for elevation in the name of Jesus. 2 Kings 25:27-30
14.Lord by your mercy, grant me divine promotion in the name of Jesus. Romans 9:16 15.Lord God, humiliate every enemy of my life before me by the reason of your divine promotion upon my life in the name of Jesus. Esther 6:11