TRIALS, TEST AND TEMPTATION
BIBLE TEXT(s): James 1:2-3
INTRODUCTION: Trials and tribulations are all part of what we experience as Children of God. Every believer has his/her own share of trials and tribulations, but we must be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. We must never stop praying, as prayer is the only sure way to escape the trials of life. When we pray, we generate spiritual energy to overcome trials and temptations.
1. Father, I want to thank you for the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ available to overcome trials and temptation.
2. Father, please forgive me in whatever way I have sin against you(and against myself) wash me by your blood in Jesus name.
3. Father, I received the power of the Holy Spirit to be able to overcome trials and temptations in Jesus name.
4. Father, I return to the sender every arrow of destruction targeted against me and my family in Jesus name.
5. Father I received the mercy of God to overcome any form of trial and temptation program against my life in Jesus name.
6. Father, I handover every battles of my life to you in Jesus name.
7. Oh Lord by the power of the Holy Spirit, empower Christians globally to overcome the trials of life in Jesus name.
8. Father, let your rain of blessings come upon Christians globally in the name of Jesus.
9. Father, let all the failure mechanism of the enemy targeted against my success be frustrated in Jesus name.
10.Father, let every devourer assigned to eat the fruit of my labour be roasted by fire in Jesus name.
11.Father, let your light shine in all nations of the world for rapid development in Jesus name. John 1:5
12. I paralyse the activities of household wickedness program against my life in Jesus name. Isaiah 61:7
13.Father, grant leaders of all nations divine wisdom in taking critical decision that will affect their people positively in Jesus name. Prov. 29:2
14.Father, let every curses of failure, backwardness and afflictions raised against my nation be broken in the name of Jesus. Gal. 3:13
15.Father, every root of rebellion in my life that is responsible for my affliction be uprooted in Jesus name. Job. 22: 28 –29.