WEAPONS OF WARFARE
BIBLE TEXT(S): Ephesians 6:10, Num23:23, 2Cor10:4
INTRODUCTION: There is need as Brethren in the church to put on the whole armour of God- we must not be ignorant of the devices of the devil
1. Father, I thank you for the power bestowed upon my life as a child of God in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 1;19
2. Father, I thank you for not allowing the weapons of warfare of the enemy fashioned against me and my family to prosper in Jesus name. Isaiah 54:17
3. Father, forgive me of all my sins that have opened doors of my soul to the enemy in the name of Jesus name.
4. Father, I put on the whole armour of God in Christ Jesus name. Eph 6:12
5. Father, I pull down every stronghold of the devil against my life and family in Jesus name 2Cor 10:4
6. Father, I cast down every imagination and every high thing that want to exalt itself against the knowledge of Christ in my life and family in Jesus name 2 Cor 10:5
7. Father, every enchantment and divination against my life, let it be brought to nought in Jesus name. Num 23:23
8. Father, I receive divine authority and power in Christ Jesus into my life afresh in Jesus name
9. Father, every activity of the rulers of darkness against the progress of our nation and families, let it be frustrated in Jesus name. Eph 6:12.
10.Father, every activity of principalities and spiritual wickedness against the church let it be disappointed in the name of Jesus
11.Father, break every cauldron of sorrow programmed against my life with your heavenly thunder in Jesus name
12.Father, every spirit of pharaoh working against my life be drowned in the name of Jesus 13. I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life in the name of Jesus
14. I repeal every evil edict and ordination over my life and family in the name of Jesus 15.Father, I renounce and loose myself from every satanic dedication placed upon my life in the name of Jesus